Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“Users”) and TORICO Co.,Ltd. (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the MANGADELIVERY website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
We will alert about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
We ship ordered products by Air mail or Sea mail you choose. Ordered products will be shipped after we has confirmed the completion of payment therefor.
In principle, ordered products will be shipped approximately 3 days after the completion of the relevant order; however, please be advised that the above time may vary depending on the circumstances. In addition, depending on the season, it may take additional days for ordered products to be shipped. Delivery dates cannot be designated.
The delivery of ordered products may be delayed and take longer than ordinarily expected due to a natural disaster, war, incident, accident, etc., or depending on the status of customs inspection, etc.
For the delivery status of ordered products, please inquire with the Japan Post directly.(A tracking number will be provided upon shipment.)
Please be advised in advance that Japan Post may contact the user to confirm the relevant matters.
Even if an ordered product fails to reach its destination, we will assume no liability whatsoever as long as it has completed reasonably necessary shipping procedures.
Upon receipt of your order, please inspect your package. If you receive a damaged product, we will replace the product or issue a refund (including shipping charges) at no cost to you.
- The amount payable for the purchase of a product is the total of the price of such product and the shipping charges therefor.
- Depending on the country or area to which the ordered product is shipped, customs duties, etc. (import tax, value-added tax, customs fees, etc.) may need to be paid separately. In such case, the user must bear such customs duties, etc.
- Payment can be made with a credit card (VISA, MASTER or AMEX) ,PayPal, and the user’s credit card will be charged upon completion of the order. The due date of credit card payment is as per determined by the applicable credit card company.
- Please note that after payment has been made, we cannot accept any refund based on the convenience of users.
- If a dispute arises between a user and the user’s credit card company or clearing agency, such dispute will be resolved between the relevant parties, and we will not assume any liability therefor.
- We cannot accept returns, exchanges or refunds based on the convenience of users.
- We cannot accept any return, exchange or refund of a product that has been damaged or confiscated as a result of unpacking and inspection by the customs.
- In the event that the delivered product is different from the ordered product or has been soiled or damaged, please contact and inform us of the details of the condition, etc. within 15 days from the arrival of such product. If we are not contacted within eight 15 days, we will not assume any responsibility for the foregoing.
Users must strictly manage their IDs, passwords, etc. associated with this website, and must not transfer or lend them to a third party or otherwise improperly handle them.
Users must assume liability for any damage arising from their negligent use of this website, or the inadequate management or third-party use of their IDs, passwords, etc., and TORICO will not assume any liability whatsoever for such damage.
You agree not to do any of the following, either directly or indirectly:
- Any act that causes or is likely to cause damage to TORICO or a third party
- Any act that infringes or is likely to infringe the property, reputation, privacy, etc. of TORICO or a third party
- Any act that is against or is likely to be against the public order and morals
- Any act of making false statements or filings, such as registering another person’s email address
- Any act of using or distributing computer viruses or other malicious programs
- Any act of unilaterally sending unsolicited e-mails, e-mail newsletters, etc.
- Any act that violates or is likely to violate laws and regulations
- Fraudulent use of credit cards
- Any act that infringes or is likely to infringe a copyright, trademark right or other right of TORICO
- Any other act that TORICO deems to be inappropriate
Users hereby agree that, in the event of a breach of the above, we will be entitled to claim damages from the relevant users.
Personal Information Protection Policy
We promises to handle the personal information of users properly in accordance with our personal information protection policy.
Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents and Other Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights, registered trademarks and other rights concerning the information contained on this website belong to TORICO, and, unless authorized by TORICO, such rights cannot be used beyond the extent permitted by law.
- We may, without advance notice, suspend or terminate the operation of this website, change the contents of this website, or revise all or part of the information contained on this website.
- We does not assume any liability whatsoever for any damage arising as a result of a user’s use of this website or a user’s inability to use this website for any reason, except for damage caused by our failure to perform our obligations or our unlawful acts committed while performing such obligations.
- Although there is a possibility that packaging, etc. containing our products will be damaged to some extent during the course of shipping, We assumes no liability for such damage.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms of service are governed by the laws of Japan. Any disputes arising in relation to these terms of service will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Dates of Establishment and Revision of these Terms of Service
Established on May 29, 2020
Revised on June 1, 2020